- Most of us doubt ourselves in many ways. Some of us hate ourselves and are not comfortable in our own skin. We are always too fat or too skinny, too tall or too short, too ugly or too pretty, and the list goes on and on. We all fight that demon on a daily basis one way or another. Here, this demon appears to be tearing the skin off to show its ugly self. Yet it has not consumed the woman but is giving her a glimmer of hope, a fire within to fight back. The journey to love oneself is a treacherous one that most attempt and a few succeed to make it to the other side. Being aware of our weaknesses and sharing them is absolute strength, contrary to what many may believe. For when you reach out you will know that there are many like you suffering and like you, they need support and compassion. Let the healing begin!
- Our sizes may be a bit on the larger side, but guess what, that's on purpose! As part of our philosophy of inclusion, we want men & women of all shapes and sizes to be able to wear our clothes. We offer t-shirts from XS all the way to XL and you don't need to look like a model to feel good in them. Our Mind, Body & Soul collection aims to promote self-confidence and empowerment and we want you to feel good when buying our clothes. Your shopping experience should not be a source of frustration and depression because you can’t fit into the conventional “straight sizes” of so many fast fashion brands out there. We want you to express yourself because you finally found a brand that works for you, and now you can focus on showing the world who you are instead of worrying about unrealistic comparisons and expectations.
- This t-shirt weighs 150gsm with a boat neck and an asymmetrical hem. Our 100% Organic Egyptian t-shirts are made from the finest cotton in the world, with a super soft texture, lightweight, breathable, and also super fashionable. Our designs are so versatile that you can wear them while you’re lazing about at home or even to an exciting night out on the town. Our products are fully GOTS certified, which means they are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, and aromatic solvents. There is no animal testing, no GMO, and are garments are manufactured under fair conditions giving farmers fair wages. Our supply chain is completely traceable and our band is produced in fields that save at least 20% more water and absorb an average of around 3 tons of CO2 per hectare and per year.
Caring for 100% organic Egyptian cotton clothes is easier than most people think.
- When handwashing is not an option, the delicate cycle on your machine is preferred.
- The use of cold water is recommended. If you feel you must, then warm water but never hot water unless you intend to shrink the T-shirt.
- Turn the cloths inside out to protect the outer side when washing.
- When drying on a clothesline outside keep the cloths turned inside out. This will prevent the sun from fading the fabric.