- We all carry so much weight on our backs. We all have problems, memories, responsibilities, fears, and worries that we carry around daily. Look inside yourself and find out which are yours, what skeletons are you carrying in your closet? Are they helping you navigate and prosper in your life, or are they making you walk bent over looking down at the ground?
- Our sizes may be a bit on the larger side, but guess what, that's on purpose! As part of our philosophy of inclusion, we want men & women of all shapes and sizes to be able to wear our clothes. We offer t-shirts from XS all the way to XL and you don't need to look like a model to feel good in them. Our Mind, Body & Soul collection aims to promote self-confidence and empowerment and we want you to feel good when buying our clothes. Your shopping experience should not be a source of frustration and depression because you can’t fit into the conventional “straight sizes” of so many fast fashion brands out there. We want you to express yourself because you finally found a brand that works for you, and now you can focus on showing the world who you are instead of worrying about unrealistic comparisons and expectations.
- This t-shirt weighs 150gsm with a scoop neck and an asymmetrical hem. Our 100% Organic Egyptian t-shirts are made from the finest cotton in the world, with a super soft texture, lightweight, breathable, and also super fashionable. Our designs are so versatile that you can wear them while you’re lazing about at home or even to an exciting night out on the town. Our products are fully GOTS certified, which means they are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, and aromatic solvents. There is no animal testing, no GMO, and are garments are manufactured under fair conditions giving farmers fair wages. Our supply chain is completely traceable and our band is produced in fields that save at least 20% more water and absorb an average of around 3 tons of CO2 per hectare and per year.
Caring for 100% organic Egyptian cotton clothes is easier than most people think.
- When handwashing is not an option, the delicate cycle on your machine is preferred.
- The use of cold water is recommended. If you feel you must, then warm water but never hot water unless you intend to shrink the T-shirt.
- Turn the cloths inside out to protect the outer side when washing.
- When drying on a clothesline outside keep the cloths turned inside out. This will prevent the sun from fading the fabric.